Budget Donor: UNHCR
Duration: 01/01/2019 – 31/12/2019
Beneficiaries: Refugees and asylum seekers
General objective: The main objective of the project is to facilitate the process of initial adaptation/integration of newly recognized refugees and beneficiaries of subsidiary protection, as well as asylum seekers through the provision of social mediation services and humanitarian aid.
- To support the social adaptation and orientation of asylum seekers through social mediation and consultation: provision of information on rights and obligations, cultural orientation, facilitation of the access to medical, educational facilities, communication with employers, etc. and to provide humanitarian aid based on individual/family needs assessment;
- To raise humanitarian aid through launching campaigns involving individual and corporate donors;
- To observe and analyse the situation and needs of the target group in order to optimize the available response mechanisms through focus groups, individual and group consultations and home visits;
- To identify vulnerability and provide support and assistance to vulnerable individuals in accordance with their rights and needs;
- To identify potential community leaders and successful integration stories of beneficiaries to international protection;
- To promote close partnership and effective cooperation between state agencies and NGOs through multidisciplinary meetings/case conferences;
- To advocate for the rights of BIPs and A/S before relevant national authorities through participation in capacity building and advocacy events and meetings;
- To provide adequate information regarding BIPs and A/S to the general public in order to raise public awareness and prevent hate speech.
Activities: Humanitarian assistance and provision of social mediation services; Quality assurance, Programs development and Advocacy; Public Information and Donation Campaigns Program.